The DrammPress™ Hose Crimper fits Dramm ColorStorm™ hose fittings and ferrules onto Dramm ColorStorm™ hose as securely as the equipment used in the factory.
To use your DrammPress™:
1. Cut hose cleanly.
2. Insert ferrule over the hose end.
3. Insert barbed end of fitting into hose through opening in ferrule. Some glass cleaner sprayed on the barb may ease this insertion.
4. Press end of fitting against a hard, flat surface to insert fully.
5. Insert this end into the DrammPress with the jaws fully open.
6. Align the end of the ferrule with the end of the press frame.
7. Tighten the jaws with the included allen wrench or using a cordless drill with the included bit until the jaws meet completely.
8. Open the jaws completely and remove the end.
Watch the video below to see the DrammPress™ in action.
The DrammPress™ swages Dramm ColorStorm™ hose with Dramm ‘Crush-Proof’ couplings with a hex key by hand, or with a hex key bit and a power drill. The DrammPress™ can be fitted with 1/2-inch, 5/8-inch or 3/4-inch jaws to ‘crimp’ the matching I.D. sized hose (sold separately). Works with all Dramm ColorStorm™ fittings and ferrules.
DP-FRAME – Mountable frame DP-J625 – Jaws for 5/8” Hose
DP-J750 – Jaws for 3/4” Hose
Hardened steel construction
Manual or drill operation
17810 Male fitting/Ferrule set 5/8″
17815 Female fitting/Ferrule set 5/8″
17820 Male fitting/Ferrule set 3/4″
17825 Female fitting/Ferrule set 3/4″
17830 Splice/Ferrule set 5/8″
17840 Splice/Ferrule set 3/4″
There are no reviews yet.