Enjoy a professional quality, premium garden hose at home and in your garden. Used by professional growers, horticulturists and farmers worldwide.
Durable and abrasion resistant, this high-quality hose is hot water rated up to 160° with a working pressure of 130 psi. Made in the USA with a lifetime consumer guarantee.
Our ColorStorm Premium Rubber Hose is the best garden water hose available on the market. Made of EPDM rubber, this ¾″ garden hose won’t crack, check, or separate. SureGrip technology resists kinking, and will allow the hose to coil easily–even in cold weather. Hot water rated up to 160° (generally, home water heaters are set to 120°-130°). While typical residential water pressures can be between 40 and 80 pounds per square inch, the working pressure of our hose is rated at 130 psi with a burst pressure of 518 psi.
- Crush-proof nickel plated, brass fittings
- 340 psi Pull Strength – Our fittings will not pull off the hose.
- Hexagonal Shape – resists kinking.
- 15% Thicker Wall – coils easily, flexible to –25°F
- EPDM Rubber – won’t crack, check or separate. Durable like car tires.
- Acid Resistant – used on farms yards and food processing facilities.
This durable, abrasion resistant hose is Made in the USA with a lifetime consumer guarantee.
- Made in the USA. Built to last.
- Made from EPDM rubber and nickel-plated solid brass.
- 3/4″ I.D. | 1.25″ O.D.
- ID” X OD” X Length’: ¾” ID x 1.25″ OD x 330′
- Weight: ~ 29.4 lbs.
- Pressure Range: max 130 PSI,
- Operating Temperature Range: -25° F – 160° F Hot Water
- Suitable for Low Pressure Use? Yes.
- Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery of this item.