Custom Length ¾″ Premium Rubber Garden Hose
- Hot Water Resistant to 160°F
- Flexible to –25° F
- Custom Lengths– any length! – up to 130 feet
- Coils and Manipulates Easily
- Bright Yellow for Visibility
- Nickel Plated Brass “Crush–Proof” Couplings
- Corrosion Resistant
- Durable, Abrasion Resistant Cover
- Unique Hexagonal Shape Reduces Kinking
- Provides a Better Grip with Increased Comfort
Dramm Premium Rubber Hose is made from EPDM rubber for a “crack-less” hose cover that is resistant to abrasion and weathering. This reinforced hose is hexagonal in shape to reduce kinking. The design of the hose allows a user to easily pull free any kinks that may occur. Rated up to 130 PSI working pressure and 160°F.
Each hose has crush-proof, nickel plated, brass fittings for an exact fit that will survive years of use. To enhance visibility, our premium rubber hose is bright yellow to prevent tripping. Need a great quality short hose? 5 feet, 6 feet, 93 feet! Tell us what you need and we’ll make it!
- Made in the USA. Built to last.
- Made from EPDM rubber and nickel-plated solid brass.
- 3/4″ I.D. | 1.25″ O.D. – any length up to 325 feet!
- Weight: ~ 0.225 lbs. [ 3.6 oz. ] per foot
- L” X W” X H”: 3/4″ ID x 1.25″ OD x 100′
- Weight: 29.4 lbs.
- Pressure Range: max 130 PSI,
- Operating Temperature Range: -25° F – 160° F Hot Water
- Suitable for Low Pressure Use? Yes.
Custom Hose Cost Calculation:
A complete custom length hose is calculated by taking the length of the hose in feet and multiplying it by the cost per foot plus a ‘fitting fee’ for each hose.
Two items will appear in the cart when you order your hose:
- Calculated cost for the custom length hose, and a
- Fitting fee which includes the cost of 1 male and 1 female coupling, and the labor to measure, cut and swage (crimp) your custom hose.
Please allow up to 1-2 weeks for delivery of this item.We gotta make ’em first.
There are no reviews yet.