Durable and abrasion resistant, this high-quality hose is hot water rated up to 160° with a working pressure of 130 psi. Made in the USA with a lifetime consumer guarantee.
Our ColorStorm Premium Rubber Hose is the best garden water hose available on the market. Made of EPDM rubber, this 5/8″ garden hose won’t crack, check, or separate. SureGrip technology resists kinking, and will allow the hose to coil easily–even in cold weather. Hot water rated up to 160° (generally, home water heaters are set to 120°-130°). While typical residential water pressures can be between 40 and 80 pounds per square inch, the working pressure of our hose is rated at 130 psi with a burst pressure of 518 psi.
- Crush-proof nickel plated, brass fittings
- 340 psi Pull Strength – Our fittings will not pull off the hose.
- Hexagonal Shape – resists kinking.
- 15% Thicker Wall – coils easily, flexible to –25°F
- EPDM Rubber – won’t crack, check or separate. Durable like car tires.
- Acid Resistant – used on farms yards and food processing facilities.
This durable, abrasion resistant hose is available in 50-foot or 25-foot lengths and a choice of six brilliant colors. Professional quality for residential lawns and gardens. Made in the USA with a lifetime consumer guarantee.
Country of origin: Made in the USA
EPDM (synthetic) Rubber, and Nickel-Plated, Solid-Brass Fittings
Pressure Range: 30 – 130
Suitable for Low Pressure Use? Yes.
Alternate Name: Dramm 25′ ColorStorm ⅝″ Garden Hose
There are no reviews yet.